Home       About       Contact       Favorites       Mosaic Makeovers      

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dell

Emilee Dell Rankin is my own personal hair stylist as of late (responsible for formulating the silver look I'm currently rocking) as well as a great friend. When she decided she wanted a platinum pixie, I was super excited! Not everyone can pull off such a dramatic look, but she makes it look easy. She was kind enough to agree to a photo shoot highlighting her new do and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. This was such a fun shoot and I hope you guys love the looks as much as I do!



I love the warmth of a bronze eye with her cooler platinum hair.


My brother, Derrick, agreed to be involved in this shoot, and I think they look so great together! (for photographs only though, Dell has an awesome fiance, Jesse :) )


The Amarillo wind was killing my mohawk dreams, but some Manipulator and loads of Hard Head hairspray saved the day.

Derrick, Dell and I are all tattoo enthusiasts, so I definitely wanted to incorporate some of their body art into the shoot.


Ladies, if you're in the market for a personal trainer, contact me and I can give you his info...haha





Derrick usually sports a super short mens crop, so I had him let it grow a bit so I could mold it into a slightly more modern, longer crop that sweeps to the side.
I just love how versatile this haircut is on her.




Photography by Sandy Carden

No comments:

Post a Comment